The Website (ReggaeCollector.com) is owned and operated by Dub Store Sound Inc. and affiliates (hereafter referred to as "Dub Store Sound Inc.", "Us", "We", or "Our"). Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website. Your use of this Website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this Website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. We assume that the Website and these Terms and Conditions can be revised, added, changed or can be abolished without a previous notice.
3. This Website might temporarily be interrupted for maintenance etc. though We operate the Website all the year round, 24 hours a day.
4. All information, any copyrighted work in this Website are owned either by Us, author, or Our licensors
5. Without permission from Us, you may not post, copy, modify, and upload any material on this Website.
6. You agree that you may not use this Website in a manner that causes or may cause an infringement of the property, or privacy of Ours or of any others.
7. You approve that any provided personal information to be used by Us in order to develop the Website and services operated by Dub Store Sound Inc without notifying the customer beforehand.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo district court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute, which may arise in relation thereto.
Marking according to mail-order (door-to-door) business act in Japan
||Dub Store Sound Inc.
|Secondhand Dealer's License
||No. 304360808485 Tokyo Public Safety Commission
||7-13-5 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023 Japan
From outside Japan: +81-3-5389-1423
|Required cost other than
|Shipping cost, and other service charges such as bank transfer charge, payment-on-delivery service charge
|Validity of order
||As shown on the website
||Provided by e-mail or telephone on enquiry
||Immediate shipment for in-stock products, and immediate notification of arrival for out-of-stock products
||Credit card, cash-on-delivery (with Sagawa Express or Yamato Transport),
Credit/Debit-card-on-delivery (with Sagawa Express),
Bank transfer, PayPal
|Returning of product
||Only defective or unordered products accepted.
|Period when returning
|Within 7 days after receiving product
|Cost of returning
||Borne by ourselves